- The cold, cold water in my pink bottle.
- Watching Oliver circle through his toys and play with each one.
- Josh enjoying the NASA jacket I gave him.
- Oliver's love of green apples.
- My metallic green pen.
- Laughing on the phone with Mom.
- How close I am to my reading goal!
- Cracker Barrel memories.
- Looking at an unopen box of crayons.
- The peace I'm floating around in.
- Finding out that maybe I do like gravy a little.
- The fact that no one is going away today or tomorrow.
- Writing in pink.
Monday, December 26, 2016
Posted by sparkling scribbler at 11:49 PM