- Sips hot tea while watching the sunrise.
- Feels pretty every day.
- Wears makeup just for fun even if staying home.
- Buys a book and immediately reads it.
- Always uses Love stamps.
- Uses wax and a seal.
- Plays piano and clarinet.
- Writes letters every week.
- Forgives everyone, even if she doesn't reinstate everyone.
- Doesn't ever find books intimidating.
- Always knows when to trust and when to question.
- Is perfectly slender but not too thin.
- Is a very patient mother.
- Has better instincts and capabilities if someone needs help.
- Is good at stuffing maximum meaning into every minute, especially when alone.
- Isn't afraid of lighting a match.
- Likes her own feet.
- Isn't afraid of simple conversations.
- Speaks French. Why not?
- Is good at painting her own nails.
- Is skilled at appropriate discipline.
- Is not afraid of Harry Connick, Jr.
- Can trust her own mind.
- Always finds time to read and write.
- Walks gracefully without losing her balance.
- Can earn a living by reviewing notebooks/journals and writing utensils.
- Sings a little, draws a little...a whole sampling of talents.
- Likes coffee and other hot beverages.
- Still writes poetry and stories.
- Feels comfortable with dogs.
- Keeps up with her blogs!
- Is more girl than woman but knows how to be both.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
I want to be the kind of girl who
Posted by sparkling scribbler at 1:21 PM