Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

About Purple.

Purple was my first favorite color before I learned that pink was the more acceptable color. So my favorite color was pink. Then, I decided to rebel and love blue best. I was nearing adulthood when I went back to purple and added green as a close second. You see, colors are so very important.

When I'd been teaching for a while, I was amazed to find beautiful plum dress pants. I had a new way to wear my favorite color.

I remember shopping with Mom at Francesca's. I saw a violet jacket with puffed shoulders, asymmetrical buttons, ruffles at the wrist, and a striped cotton lining. It was a necessary jacket, and I should wear it more.

Grape Jolly Ranchers. Mmm.

Purple hanging files and a purple glitter inbox on Josh's desk. Luckily, I love purple and teal, and I have a lot of both in the house, and those are the colors of Josh's favorite sports team.

I love writing in purple. It often seems like the right color for my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment