Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Last Day of 34.

Every year on the day before my birthday, I think about what I've accomplished or experienced over the past year. Have I earned another year? At 34, I 
  • read 43 books
  • read 6 books to which I gave 5 stars on GoodReads
  • homeschooled a child with special needs for weeks despite the fact that it literally almost killed me
  • participated in remote learning including sticker math, pirate art, and superhero workouts
  • conducted occupational therapy sessions with telehealth
  • spoke up about my need to go to the hospital despite many good reasons to lie about it
  • wrote about hospital stay and shared experience
  • tolerated medication increase with side effects
  • went out alone after hospital release
  • saw 4 musicals, all new to me
  • celebrated 7 years of buddyship
  • paid off a large lingering cost of Oliver's therapy
  • paid off all but one credit card
  • wrote 62 blog posts
  • wrote my first short story in forever
  • lost 30 pounds
  • said, "I love you," to someone new

No comments:

Post a Comment