Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Plum Princess.


Posting backlogged maternity photos is a bit surreal. I didn't realize how much swelling I had. I thought I was just rather chubby, but the double chin and many other features faded too quickly to be that. Anyway, this dress was a lucky purchase. It's lovely, and it worked throughout my pregnancy. The fabric is soft and light, and the color makes me feel like royalty.


I love embellishments like this.


These earrings are fun, and I like that the metal is pewter-colored instead of bright silver.


I wish I could actually see this prettiness when I wear the cardigan!


I like how Josh's shadow appears in these photos.

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Belk
Earrings: Target
Headband: Target
Flats: Shoe Show

No comments:

Post a Comment