Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Poetic Princess.


I wore this on the day of Mr. Poet and luncheon at the college president's house. I had to get more use out of this great maternity dress (which I also wore when my thesis adviser visited campus in the spring). As it turned out, this was the last time I'd wear the dress. I love the long necklace and the way it curved out with my belly.


I'm wild for Cicely Mary Barker's flower fairies. My grandmother bought me this purse years ago. I think it was in Asheville, NC at a charming little gift shop near the Biltmore. This became my go-to purse when my big bags were no longer comfortable. My cell phone, keys, wallet, and lip gloss barely fit in the purse, but it's so pretty.


The end of my pregnancy was rough, but this was a great day.

Dress: Target
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Headband: Target
Flats: Target
Purse: Gift from Nanna

No comments:

Post a Comment