Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2017

I'm Looking forward To...

  • Giving Mom her birthday gift. I love giving people presents. Mom and I have great fun exchanging gifts.
  • Seeing Beauty and the Beast with Mom and maybe getting McDonald's spicy Coke and DP afterward. Eh, Mama?
  • My next bath.
  • Catching up to my reading goal pace. I will make it happen!
  • Reading more of Tell the Wolves I'm Home.
  • Reading a magazine I got on the evolution of the Beauty and the Beast tale.
  • Seeing The Bodyguard in Durham.
  • Seeing Phantom for the sixth time next year.
  • Spending next week with Josh--he's on spring break, but Oliver will be in school!
  • Having my hair dyed black again.
  • Watching Documentary Now and the recent episodes of Bates Motel.
  • Some kind of traveling.
  • Magic time to read all my magazines.
  • New books from Francesca Lia Block, Marisa de los Santos, Amy Gerstler, Sarah Addison Allen, Jennifer McMahon, and others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment