- I've adjusted to being a stay-at-home mother--not the best one, but a functional one.
- I spent the entire year trying to get Oliver set up in ABA therapy. And tomorrow, on my birthday, Oliver will meet his own ABA technician who will work with him one-on-one for 20 hours a week.
- I got Oliver into pre-Kindergarten--much paperwork and plenty of meetings (with help from Mom).
- I recovered from my first broken bone.
- I embraced stability when I had it and didn't despair when I lost it. I'm scraping along.
- I watched my blog exceed 100,000 views.
- I read 39 books.
My list is usually much longer, but some of these are especially impactful or took an especially long time. So, do you think that's enough?