Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Savoring January.

 I've been trying to savor this first month of the year. Here is some of what I've savored:

  • Indulging in Panera at home soups and pastas, despite the cost (and the calories)
  • Wearing colorful sweaters
  • Reacquainting myself with my creative work
  • Writing poems in a flurry
  • Watching a few minutes of big wet snowflakes
  • Reading seven (or eight?) books
  • Reading poetry aloud in the bathtub
  • Reading my poems aloud to my best friend
  • Wearing Fresh Sugar lip balm
  • Writing ten letters and thank you notes
  • Unpacking books
  • Hanging Mary Engelbreit reading posters in the study
  • Getting early morning massages from Josh
  • Starting to read for a science fiction and fantasy magazine
  • Journaling in purple and green
  • Wearing my new green boots
I plan to savor February even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment