Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

My No Buy 2022 Intentions.

 1. I will buy clothes for Oliver and Josh when they need clothes. I will not buy clothes, shoes, jewelry, or accessories for myself unless an essential (such as my coat) is no longer usable. 

2. I will keep a NoBuy2022 List on Amazon for any 2022 wishes. They can come as gifts or wait a year. 

3. I will not buy makeup except when I run out of a basic cosmetic (foundation, eye shadow primer, mascara, or brown eyeliner).

4. I will not buy toiletries (except prescription toothpaste) until I run out of something (including samples) or need it for travel.

5. I will keep my subscriptions: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Kindle UnlimitedSpotify, three magazines, and stickers.

6. I will keep my DPAC season seats.

7. I will only buy restaurant food occasionally, about twice a month or while traveling. This does not count Oliver's post-appointment French fries.

8. If I request an item as a gift, I will not open/use the item until the corresponding occasion (birthday, anniversary, Christmas). 

9. I will not buy books, journals, stationery, or pens. I will use what I have and take full advantage of the library.

10. I will use gift cards, points, and store credit for sold items as I wish (money that I cannot spend on Oliver's care and education). 

11. I will buy reasonable gifts for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment