Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Gilded Plum.


Full-time work requires or at least requests major creativity in clothing. Well, I have to keep myself from feeling bored or gloomy. All this is more difficult with a limited maternity wardrobe.


This cardigan, a hand-me-down from Mom, has simple embroidery and tiny pearl beads.


This is one of the maternity tops Mom got me for my birthday. The fun ruffle is a definite bump embellisher.


Yes, the swelling is creeping up my legs. These champagne brocade shoes were a hand-me-down from Melissa. I remember her saying, "Do you want some gold Cinderella shoes?" They have tiny heels, which was actually probably better for me than true flats.


I wore these earrings when I married Josh.


Maternity Capris: Motherhood
Maternity Top: Motherhood
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Mini Heels: Hand-me-down
Earrings: belk
Barrettes: Wal-mart

No comments:

Post a Comment