Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: More Teal.


I wore this for that crazy doctor's appointment day. At least I was comfortable! This is another of those beautiful, super soft tops my mom got me for my birthday. A maternity clothes birthday was the best idea ever.


I have this cardigan in three colors! I love the ribbon trim. You can see our tragic flat tire, the second in two weeks (now fixed), in the background.


This is one of my simpler necklaces.


Hello, baby!

Maternity Pants: Motherhood
Maternity Top: Pea in the Pod
Cardigan: Old Navy
Headband: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Target

1 comment:

  1. Are those sequined flats? I think I have those. Teal always reminds me of Tawnee's wedding dress. It was very fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete