Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Jewel Tones.


These colors remind me of two of my Levenger inks: Amethyst and Gemstone Green. I'll never get over this emerald cardigan.


Why, yes, pinstriped maternity skirts do exist! And if you buy one a size up, it can be comfortable! I'll try to get a bit more wear out of this one. I'm sure it would look great with black tights during a winter pregnancy.


These are my new shiny purple flats! The stretchy back keeps them relatively comfortable even with the swelling.


You guessed it: another fabulous headband. These are really improving my quality of life.


This is that Almay for green eyes eyeshadow. Like! It really does bring out the green.


There's my little guy!

Maternity Skirt: Motherhood
Tank Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Headband: Target
Eyeshadow: Almay
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment