Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Chocolate Friday.


Black and gray are usually my go-to neutrals, but chocolate is great too. I'm glad I have a dress in that color now. This dress was also a great find because it has sleeves--rare for dresses. So if it's a warm day or I get hot at work, I don't have to wear a jacket or cardigan. The fact that it holds my pregnancy fairly gracefully even though it's not maternity is wonderful too.

I searched for brown earrings for a while before finding these at Black Lion.


This is the last of the new headbands!


Josh makes silly comments while he takes my photo. He likes to see what kind of semi-flirty, semi-exasperated faces I'll make.
Dress: Belk
Earrings: Black Lion
Headband: Target
Flats: Big Buddha

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous headband! And the chocolate brown is such a nice, warm color, I love it.

    ReplyDelete