Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Lady in Waiting


This is just two days before Oliver was born and the last day I went to work. Crazy! Here are the purple flats again. A coworker and I realized we were wearing the same shoes, though hers were black. My having a meeting just forty-eight hours before the hospital admitted me seems crazy!


Mom and I love looking around at Francesca's. We had never actually bought anything until one day when I went in and drop a lump of cash on three jacket-like items (including this jacket and the navy ruffled cardigan from an earlier post). Neither of us cared for the military style until we saw this jacket. I think it's even cuter buttoned up, but of course, I couldn't wear it that way. I think everything is better with ruffles, glitter, rhinestones, or sequins.


I love this warm and irreverent stripey lining.


I have no idea what is coming my way, but I'll have my precious boy soon.

And that is the last maternity fairy clothes post.

Maternity Pants: Motherhood
Top: Target
Jacket: Francesca's Collection
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment