Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A List of Lists I Should Make.

This is silly since many of my posts are lists. They make me feel more imaginative and structured and more creative and energized. So here are some ideas I may use for future list entries:
  • Reasons I married Josh.
  • Brief descriptions of every place I've lived since I left my parents' home.
  • Favorite movies with one-sentence justifications.
  • My favorite fictional characters.
  • Memorable clothes--pieces of clothing with strong associations.
  • Important colors and how they affect me.
  • Reasons I should start eating breakfast again. 
  • Favorite names and the characters they conjure.
  • Things I can't stand.
  • What I feel I'm always waiting for.
  • Color coding ideas.
  • Questions I'd ask God.
  • My favorite toys of Oliver's.
  • My own life hacks (enchantments!)
  • Strange ways I've fallen asleep.
  • People who have challenged me.
What are some lists you'd like to see on this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment