Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Sampling of What I Get Excited About.

  • Putting on makeup the next day.
  • Brushing my hair (so I can use the Belle brush Bruce gave me).
  • Checking the mail even though it's mostly bills and junk.
  • Hearing the crack and pop of opening a can (even if it's not mine).
  • Feeling touch so soft most people would giggle.
  • Hearing the terrible crunching sound as Josh uses his mangled key when he comes home.
  • Seeing bits of my hair curl in the heat.
  • Seeing frogs when I'm on a night walk.
  • Trying to believe that my car and my iPod talk to each other.
  • Feeling proud of a dinner I merely warmed.
  • Getting Oliver to eat baby carrots.
  • Inhaling the smell of an airplane's interior.
  • Correctly guessing what Oliver is saying.
  • Getting Oliver ready for his first day of preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment