Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

Surprising Favorites.

  • Museum-ish gift shops
  • Oliver's colorful little plastic bowls--great for setting out Oliver snacks
  • My Ariel jacket--gray with teal stitching
  • Oliver's loud singing 
  • Blackberry ginger ale saved for when I have a stomach ache
  • Dropping ice because Oliver loves rushing to retrieve it
  • Boys who like books (but I'm booked)
  • Figuring out school uniforms and lunches
  • Buying school supplies that aren't for me
  • Pretty paper straws (they don't fall apart!)
  • Jennifer McMahon
  • Eyeliner that is still on my wrist almost a week after I tried it on
  • Talking about makeup while I'm shopping
  • Hearing about what Oliver did and learned when I wasn't with him
  • Having set up and corrected appointments
  • Finding a cold water bottle in the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment