Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 20.

I've kept a regular journal (with some gaps--unhealthy times) for almost 20 years. It is a safe place, a nourishing place. Even my racing thoughts slow down for my pen (at least a little). But I had a hard time with my journal during the week before last. I missed days and made tiny entries (better than nothing). I hadn't missed a day in a long time. I hope to get back on track. 10 pages per week is my goal.

Bruce and I have been watching The Act, a true-crime anthology series. The acting impresses me. We also watched Almost Friends--Freddie Highmore! I'll probably watch just about anything he's done.

I've watched some more Alter short horror films. I've been most impressed with "Latched." I also watched a couple of short sci-fi films that DUST presented. I love the bite-sized morsels of film. They keep me thinking.

And Bruce and I have been pushing through The Shape of Water...happily!

I'm three books behind on my annual reading goal. I will catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment