Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Writing Conference Prompt: When I Am at My Best.

When I am at my best, I am

Industrious

  • hard working
  • steady
  • focused 
  • diligent
Studious
  • curious
  • searching
  • note taking
  • absorbing
  • applying
Kind
  • patient
  • gentle
  • encouraging
  • loving
  • empathic and empathetic
Creative
  • present
  • brave
  • determined
  • open
  • passionate
  • prolific
  • visionary
  • eager
  • in wonder
Relaxed
  • not tense
  • satisfied
  • content
  • proud
  • not anxious
  • not guilty
  • peaceful
  • playful
  • funny
Voracious
  • exploring
  • reading widely
  • reading daily
  • reading deeply
Integrated
  • consistent
  • honest
  • authentic
  • stable
  • available
  • engaged

1 comment:

  1. This is a good reflective writing prompt. I may have to play with it some sometime.

    ReplyDelete