Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Professional Fairy Attire: Royal and Gray.

This was another cold day in the spring semester, but the sun flooded our living room.




I found this cardigan at Target. The ribbon and ruffles around the buttons made me ignore that voice that so often says, "You don't need another single cardigan!"


Tardis blue earrings!


This was supposed to capture the nail polish that is my pink (I finally found it!): Cassanova Loves Me from Sephora by OPI. It looks soft rose like this indoors and brighter outside. The pants are my only piece of Banana Republic clothing, and they are warm, stretchy, and pinstriped. Perfect.

Mom gave me these boots when I started teaching. We call them the Star Trek boots.


I wear this forest green velvet quilted jacket when the weather is cold but not enough to justify the long wool coat. I found this jacket at Loft on ridiculous sale a couple of years ago. I didn't mind the little revisit of winter much.

Top: The Limited
Pants: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Target
Earrings: Boutique in Charleston
Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Franco Sarto

No comments:

Post a Comment