Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Delight! in January and February.

Delight is my word for 2017. So I want to check in and make sure I'm seeking, creating, and noticing it. Here's a small list of delights:
  • Writing in a journal with hearts all over the cover. 
  • Glitter stickers that make a delightful mess. 
  • A large, golden Beauty and the Beast journal I plan to use in March.
  • Passengers, a romantic sci-fi movie I loved.
  • The Space between Us, also a sci-fi romance that I look forward to seeing again.
  • Using a pen with an unexpected shade of pink.
  • Seeing a wild musical with Bruce.
  • Making plans to see Mom.
  • Finding the gorgeous green earrings I'd lost.
  • Receiving my first $10 Birchbox so quickly.
  • Ibuprofen's immediately wiping out my jaw pain.
  • Finding my black top with black beads and gold sequins.
  • Allowing myself to watch funny videos on YouTube.
  • Watching trailers for new movies I might actually go see.
  • Wearing my pretty scarves.
  • Oliver's singing and dancing with me to showtunes every morning as I get ready.
  • A massage from Josh that can distract me from pain.
  • Seeing fewer bills in the mail.
  • Two dudes telling me daily that I'm beautiful.
  • Dressing up for a show with a black and gold brocade jacket I found for $16 at Old Navy. 
  • Josh's putting up tiny glowing stars on Oliver's ceiling and, at bedtime, Oliver's telling me to "Look at the stars!"

No comments:

Post a Comment