Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2017

So Much Joy.

I get so much joy out of

  • The faux opal and silver ring that came out of a bath bomb.
  • Cheap ballpoints that write beautifully.
  • Anyone telling me that Josh and I are doing well with Oliver. We need all the encouragement we can get.
  • Eye contact and hugs with both arms from Oliver.
  • Forgetting how silly my laugh can sound.
  • A kind word about my blogs from someone I never would have expected the posts.
  • Liking every nail polish in the set.
  • One of my parents saying or writing, "I'm proud of you."
  • Putting on sweats after a cold swim. 
  • Finding out that my brother liked the book I sent him for his birthday.
  • Figuring out what to wear to a show.
  • Just cinnamon toast for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment