Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Unlimited Time and Funds.

Let's go ahead and add unlimited courage. Now, what might I do?
  • Earn my M.A. in children's literature
  • Take several classes in Egyptian art and culture
  • Join regional theatre, even for silent roles
  • Follow a Phantom of the Opera tour and explore the cities
  • Take a writing class with Francesca Lia Block
  • But a set of high-quality, matching white bookcases
  • Make collages again and put them on etsy. 
  • Join all kinds of subscription boxes
  • Pay someone to paint my nails properly with my polish (I have a good collection)
  • Visit all my old friends in Nashville at least once a year
  • Expand my Madame Alexander doll collection just a bit
  • Focus on writing stories and then sending them out--see what happens! I'd do it like a day job
  • Send care packages regularly to people I love
  • Try a support group
  • See more ballet
  • Get a texture treatment for large, lazy curls
  • Have seahorses and someone to take proper care of them
  • Take courses in handwriting analysis
  • Take Keely and Melissa on some kind of road trip
  • Go to shows in Vegas with Bruce
  • Get all my teeth fixed up and sparkly white
  • Pay everything off--student loans, medical bills, etc.
  • Always be in a creative writing class or group

No comments:

Post a Comment