Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Floor Plans.

At some point, I went wild for floor plans. I think of the placement of closets, bathrooms, pantries, and linen closets.

Every since I started thinking of getting an apartment, perhaps with Melissa, I could look at floor plans for hours.

When I see a sign for a new apartment complex, I try to remember the name, so I can examine the floor plans later.

I imagine myself in that space. Could I live there? How would living  be different, and how would I be different there?

My favorite floor plans now are Rosewood Condos. The building looks like a castle. I'd like to dress rich and tour some of those condos. I'd like to survey while holding the floor plans.

Spatial awareness is difficult for me, and trying to visualize a home, a life, based on a floor plan probably wakes up something in my mind. Maybe I should have taken interior design or even architecture class.

No comments:

Post a Comment