Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 26.

I'm behind on my weekly posts, but I'll catch up.

This week, 26, was a difficult one. I struggled. Anxiety, sadness, confusion.

We had a four-day weekend, which I barely remember. But I remember going back to everyday life a little empty.

Mom and I have decided to start brightening up each other's mailboxes. She mailed a beautiful piece of embroidery: a girl with short black hair and white wings. She has wild violets at her feet and in her hair and a hydrangea in her hand. Two of my favorite flowers! I sent her a flower fairy postcard. I could certainly use more encouragement, and mail is just wonderful.

I went over to Bruce's one day. I was telling him and Corey that I'd really been wanting to watch Jurassic Park. It was so astounding when it was in theaters. And then Bruce and Corey said we could watch it right then! I think they're both kind of in-tune with me. And the movie? Better than I expected. Still pretty astounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment