Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 29.

I had a bad bout of depression. I could barely get out of bed at all. My mom had some good ideas to challenge me, and one of them was to exercise for 20 minutes on most days. Of course, I should already do this, but I'm working on making it a practice. Floor work. Weights. Cardio: walking, dancing. I can feel that nourishment of movement.

I spoke to my parents on the phone more than usual. My dad is recovering from a pit bull bite. He's been showing interest in my interests, which means a lot. We do, in fact, have a lot in common.

Oliver's tech supervisor came to the house. I dreaded it. It was hard for me. Having anyone in my home is a challenge for me. But she--I'll call her Jessica--is so genuine and engaged. And Josh was with me. It was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment