Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 30.

Last week was heavy on the medical. Josh went to see our primary care doctor about his knee pain. I went to an ENT to get ear wax suctioned out, so I could hear normally from my right ear (painful but effective). I also went to my psychiatrist, who added Topamax to my meds. One side effect is weight loss! He remembered my complaint.

I started setting up Oliver's frenectomy. It's a long and complicated process, and I'm afraid I'll do something wrong and ruin it. I'm nervous about the procedure and post-op stretches. But my mom will be there before, during, and after. The stretches are supposed to be brutal. But his speech therapist is going to try to get him used to the stretches in advance. I guess we can do that too.

So many challenges! But Josh's and Mom's presence with nourish my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment