Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 28.

I practiced rollerskating. It gave me so much joy and such a sense of power and control when I was a preteen homeschooler. Apparently, the skill doesn't stick. I'll keep trying, though, because it's a good way to get exercise, and I want to feel that joy again. It's a challenge but also a way to nurture my child self.

We had a good meeting with Oliver's tech's supervisor. I couldn't help telling stories about Oliver. But I feel like I'm strengthening the connection.

I put away a lot of clothes. I'm terrible about putting my clothes away when I take them off. I end up with a towering laundry basket. I'm challenging myself to work a little on clothes and laundry each evening.

I had more time with Bruce's cats, which was fun. I love their personalities. One cat seems to love me but will never let anyone else know. I like having the time around cats. That's nurturing for me.

I didn't accomplish a great deal. I did begin reading All Out with Bruce. Short stories! I'm ready to dive into quick fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment