Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 43.

I'm running out of time. So much to do before the year ends! Challenges loom.

Oliver has been fine at school. I think he and Mr. C are getting used to each other.

In the waiting room at one of O's therapy places, other moms talked about pregnancy, and I actually chimed in! Bizarre.

Bruce and I finished reading 20th Century Ghosts, and we plan to read one of Joe Hill's novels soon.

I finished three books in one day! That felt great. I felt like myself. I read a novella by Joyce Carol Oates, Black Water, and it was disturbing as much of her work seems to be. Keep it coming. Josh checked it out at the college library and read it, and I asked to read it too. Our reading tastes don't often overlap.

Bruce and I went to the theatre to see A Bronx Tale. As usual, we arrived early, and Bruce got us sodas and snacks (soft pretzel, cheese, fruit). The show wasn't a favorite, but I liked the choreography. I wore a burgundy dress with black floral print, a black cardigan with rhinestone buttons, black sweater tights, black Mary Janes, and my black cape. I love seeing what other people have chosen to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment