Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 42.

Time is bending and swirling for me. Dates confuse me. But I'll keep trying to tell the stories.

This past week, I got a lot of great time with Josh. We had time on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. We laugh and watch silly videos together. We clean and nap.

I've been trying to stay on track with Google Calendar and bright pink sticky lists. Pink has recently become quite important, even nourishing.

Oliver did fine in speech therapy. He had no trouble going with Ms. H. Whew. He has also been more affectionate lately. I'm not sure why unless it's just because it's that he feels better after his frenectomy. But I'm just so excited that he lets me hug and kiss him.

And our BCBA is so great; she and I meet for about an hour once a week. I'm amazed that she takes the time for that. Apparently, she's amazed that I take the time! It started as a challenge, but now, it's a relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment