Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Professional Fairy Attire: Candy Stripes and Rainy Dots.


Thank goodness dressy capris exist. I definitely had a tired start on this day.


I wore this purple and lavender stripe shirt on Easter as well.


Gloomy weather bothers me. I get sluggish, sleepy, and generally bummed. A couple of months ago, I was thinking about how I didn't have a real rain jacket. I only had a slightly ratty white windbreaker my uncle bought me as payment for babysitting...ten or more years ago. My mom used to have a beautiful rain coat (silky chocolate, I think) and fancy patent black rain boots. Apparently (I don't remember this clearly), I took the coat to Europe and lost it (I was thirteen and traveling with my grandparents). Maybe I've avoided buying a raincoat as penance. Anyway, I came across this black polka dot rain jacket...fifty percent off. Gloomy days became a bit more pleasant (and thank goodness, since the weather has been in a bad mood).


And it's reversible. If I need to be less cheeky, I can turn the jacket inside out and wear solid black. I know. It's awesome.

Capris: The Limited
Shirt: New York and Company
Shoes: X Appeal
Rain Jacket: The Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment