Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Professional Fairy Attire: Raspberry Rose.


I had all-day registration on this day, so I wanted to be comfortable. I also needed a break from fanciness after all my work events. Dressing somewhat casually but still appropriately can be tough. Heels dress up anything, but I wasn't up for heels. Necklaces can also help, so I went with that.

Black and pink is, for me, one of those fantastic color combinations. I love the sass and sophistication of it. My faux suede rosebud flats are so fun. Yet again, I'm wearing that great cap sleeve tee from The Limited. This color helped me stay awake during the long day.


This necklace picked up the shirt's color and fit perfectly in the scoop neck. Pink necklaces are not easy to find! I like that the pink in the necklace is subtle enough to work with a more conservative outfit.

The cheeriness of this outfit helped, but what really got me through the day was the memory of the wet kisses Oliver gave me before I left.

Crops: The Limited
Top: The Limited
Necklace: New York and Company
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment