Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Professional Fairy Attire: Funky Dots.


I tried on this skirt just for fun. I was so excited over the discovery that I like full skirts, and of course, I like polka dots. But this skirt is far funkier than anything I'd normally wear. But once I tried it on...


I was wild for it. I also never tuck in my shirts, but I tried it, and I like how it makes this outfit look like a dress. I kept the shoes and top simple and avoided jewelry in case the skirt was a bit much.


The reverse pleats make the shape more interesting. I'll be a little less concerned about funky pieces that attract my attention from now on, especially since I got compliments from several people...including my boss. Maybe I'll wear patent T-straps next time!

Top: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment