Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Anything.

If I could do anything, without limits of time, money, responsibility, or talent, these would probably top my list:
  • Follow The Phantom of the Opera across the state (if not farther).
  • Sing in a rock band.
  • Perform one night as Christine.
  • Buy a house and build a savings account for repairs, lawn care, and housekeeping. The house would have a fenced-in backyard, a huge bathtub, and space for a playroom.
  • Play the piano.
  • Pay everything off.
  • Read all the Best American Poetry volumes over a year (30+, I think).
  • Build a book of poetry and try to publish it.
  • Write a book of short stories and try to publish it.
  • Write a novel and try to publish it.
  • Send Josh and his mom to football and basketball games.
  • Take Oliver to outdoor concerts, partly to prepare him for theatre.
  • Lose all my extra weight.
  • Read all my waiting magazines.
  • Walk into Barnes and buy everything I want.
  • Walk into Sephora and buy everything I want.
  • Stay at the Mast Farm Inn by myself for two nights.
  • Use up my stationery on special letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment