Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Curiosity.

My husband is an endlessly curious person, and it's one of my favorite qualities of his. Am I curious enough? I'm curious about
  • Ancient Egypt
  • Design for home goods catalogs (especially PB Teen)
  • Native Americans
  • Calligraphy and lettering
  • Francesca Lia Block's life and writing
  • Lives, spaces, and work of my favorite artists
  • People's libraries
  • The evolution of pens
  • The history of public libraries
  • Diaries of my favorite writers
  • The history of journaling
  • Twins
  • Lifestyle blogs
  • What my blog readers want to read
  • Gifts
  • The history of makeup
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Autism
  • My maternal grandmother who died when I was little
  • Beautiful street names
  • Other people who journal as I do
  • Mermaids

No comments:

Post a Comment