Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 46.

Time is confusing me. I look at my Google calendar and at the sticky notes in my journal many times a day. Maybe I can start the new year better-oriented.

Thanksgiving was lovely. Josh kept watch over Oliver, so I could talk and listen. James came over and made me laugh as usual. We sat with Mom and Shane around an outdoor fire. I enjoyed the food but didn't overeat--a delicate skill.

At home, I tried to read poetry for an hour. It should have been easier than it was. I'll keep trying.

While Oliver is in the bathroom, I now do wall push-ups, squats, and side bends. I need the exercise, and I want to use the time.

I took a morning bath and loved it. Sometimes just moving an indulgence a bit renews the luxury.

I challenged myself, but nourishment was right there on my path too.

No comments:

Post a Comment