Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 49.

Josh and I finally wrapped gifts. I brought out all the good wrapping, boxes, and bags I could find.

Bruce had taken me to Target, where I bought wrapping including a gorgeous dark blue metallic roll with little glittery ballerina fairies. Perfect. I also got some final gifts and a pair of soft pink pajamas with white reindeer. I've started buying myself pajamas each Christmas.

Bruce and I exchanged gifts. We usually give each other many little gifts. My favorite from him was a blanket--fleecey white on one side and gray with bitsy silver stars on the other.

We kept reading and enjoying Heart-Shaped Box. I feel that my heart for reading has largely recovered--a precious Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment