Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Professional Fairy Attire: Iced Grape.


Spring came fast, and then winter fought back. I had to start dressing warmly again a couple of weeks ago. This cardigan with rhinestone buttons is a favorite, so I didn't mind taking it out again. Half a cat is in this picture.


There's two-thirds of the cat.


I'm wearing a different shirt! I've been looking for shirts I can wear by themselves since summer is coming (though that wasn't evident on this day). I like tops with details like this.


These earrings were in my Christmas stocking from Mama.


I own one necklace, one scarf, and one pair of pants from Banana Republic. These pants, in the super stretchy Sloan fit, are surprisingly warm. I bought them on a shopping trip with my mom a year and a half ago. I remember she bought a ring at BR. The sales were crazy, and we were pretty thrilled about being able to afford anything at BR!


I don't tire of pinstripes.
...or of purple shoes. These are so fun, and the low heel makes them pretty comfortable.

Pants: Banana Republic
Top: The Limited
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: X Appeal
Earrings: Versona

2 comments: