Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Professional Fairy: Winter Plum (January).


This was one of my first outfits this semester. I should have gotten a close-up of the "luxe herringbone" pants; they have silver thread. My mom and I refer to these boots as the Star Trek Boots. She handed them down to me when I began teaching. This is the warm cardigan with rhinestone buttons. The wine purple long-sleeved tee is Merona. Merona tees are so soft.


I felt pretty good because my hair had grown long enough that I didn't have to wear a headband, and my body was returning to normal post-pregnancy.


Josh bought me this gorgeous coat two Christmases ago. It's plum wool, and I always feel warm and elegant (a difficult combination to reach) when I wear it. These cute, purple, convertible gloves (mittens to fingerless) are from Target, and they're wonderful. My hands get so cold that I sometimes start work still wearing those gloves.

Boots: Franco Sarto
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Top: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Coat: Ann Taylor Loft
Gloves: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment