Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Profressional Fairy Attire: Teal Label Champagne.


This was a good outfit for a Monday. My boss said, "You look fresh today." I felt sophisticated but a little magical, which is how I like to feel when I go to work: appropriate but myself. This outfit also felt like spring with a memory of winter. The skirt is a hand-me-down from my mother, one of the first pieces in my work wardrobe. The blue, light cardigan with gold thread seems like something a fairy would make.

These beautiful heels are braids of silky champagne ribbon. I'd been looking for a long time for neutral heels that were comfortable and unique. These have the perfect heel height, they're round toe, and they're a little twelve-dancing-princesses. Perfect.

A couple of Mother's Days ago, I gave my mom two necklaces and a pair of earrings from Loft. One necklace was this one in gold and rose. Later, I happened upon this silver and blue version on absurd sale. I was excited that she and I would have the same necklace, each in our own version: hers like the rose fairy and mine like the snow fairy.

Oh, and that blush, which is just right for my pale skin (and a little shimmery) is Too Faced Snow Bunny bronzer.

Skirt: Liz Claiborne
Tank Tops: Ann Taylor Loft and Target
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Jellypop

No comments:

Post a Comment