Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Professional Fairy Attire: Silver Leaf.


Green is hard to find. But yes, I found green...in that same shirt (which at this point I'd worn, in various colors, for three days in a row)! This outfit was comfortable but felt very grown-up. The green Mary Janes are one of my favorite pairs of shoes, and they have the dressiness of heels but are comfortable enough for my long days.


This watch was on sale for about $10. It looks nicer than it is. I love the sparkly beads and the stretch.


Loft's Julie fit is perfect for me. If I find Julie petites in my size, I really don't even have to try them on. I love that Loft has so many styles and patterns for dress pants. This tiny checker print is fun.


I'm wild about this cardigan. It's my new favorite. I like it so much that I've made it my fun-sweater-that-I-also-wear-to-work. Usually, I don't mix work and play clothes. This sweater's champagne color lets it match anything. The three-quarter sleeves are versatile, and the weave is really warm. Of course, I like the shimmer of the silver thread best of all.

Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Top: The Limited
Shoes: X Appeal
Cardigan: The Limited
Necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment