Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

As If Everything Is a Miracle.

This was Albert Einstein: "You can live as if nothing is a miracle or as if everything is." I've read this before, but it caught me this time. It reminds me of Roald Dahl's saying, "Those who do not believe in the magic will never find it!"

I trust that wonderful things will happen, even though I know that terrible things will happen too.

Some of those miracles I might overlook:
  • The breeze and sun on the huge trees across the pond.
  • Still having a Dr. Pepper to drink on the morning of grocery day.
  • Oliver's jumping dances.
  • A long-missing earring suddenly reappearing. 
  • A dead pen's suddenly working again. 
  • When Josh or Bruce and I say the same words at the same time. 
  • My long-lost Tinkerbell ring, which Mom found.
  • Finishing a book, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment