Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

What I Should Be Reading.

First, I'm going to say that I think any reading at any time is beneficial. I'm pleased with what I'm reading now. I mix up genres when I read more than one book at a time. I try to gear up for the challenges. Here are some of the books on my reading guilt list.
  •  To Kill a Mockingbird. Josh has made it clear that I need to read this. I think most people near my age read it in middle school, but I was homeschooled.
  • Frankenstein. Both Josh and Bruce have talked to me about this one.
  • Dracula. This is my own thought.
  • Austen. I've only read two of her books. I think I own them all now, so why wait? I'm probably intimidated, not having read anything from that time in so long.
  • Bronte. This is the same as the Austen situation. I want to read all the novels. 
  • 100 Years of Solitude, which has been on my list for a long time. It certainly intimidates me.
How do you tackle a challenging read?

No comments:

Post a Comment