Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Strange Joys.

I don't think many of my oys are strange, but I'll try a list. When I'm writing a list, items usually start to queue up.
  • Singing songs I've made up about Oliver.
  • Putting Oliver in the middle and holding his hands while we cross a parking lot.
  • Renting movies online and watching them alone. 
  • Searching online for a color and letting those purple or green or pink images wash over me.
  • Keeping a blog that no one reads.
  • Seeing a stack of books fall over.
  • Organizing pens around the house and in bags and wherever I might need them. I have several pretty little pouches.
  • Trying a prompt even when I think it won't go anywhere.
  • Eating a cold, salted boiled egg.
  • Getting a hug so hard that it pops my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment