Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Creative To-Do List.

  • Find an easily accessible place for my illustrated fairy tales and art books.
  • Write in one of my composition books all the quotations I've marked in special books.
  • Go on another coloring date with crayons and colored pencils at the library. Bruce and I did this a couple of weeks ago.
  • Revise Essential Showtunes playlist on Spotify.
  • Put stickers in the journals I'll use soon.
  • Continue to watch movie musicals regularly.
  • Go places that push me to be a reader and a writer, such as Barnes, Paper Source, Michaels...just looking around can spark something.
  • Work on my design scrapbook with all its beautiful rooms.
  • Spend 15 minutes a day on Pinterest. Let the images flow over me.
  • Keep creating a special, quiet space in the guest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment