Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2016

Packing for a Three-Month Stay in Martha's Vineyard.

I'm reading about Susan Branch (one of my favorite artists) doing this when her life was a mess. I thought, "How can you pack for that?" I know I'd miss all my books, my filled journals, even some furniture.

I'd bring
  • Several books and hope to find more at a library or little bookshop.
  • My current journal and 4 or 5 blank ones. 
  • My favorite movies and favorite background movies that don't require my attention.
  • My laptop--hopefully for writing books or stories.
  • My coziest fleece lounge wear. 
  • A couple of dresses and my gold sparkle heels just in case.
  • Comfortable clothes.
  • Necklaces--I enjoy wearing them even when I'm alone.
  • Illustrated fairy tale books to soothe me.
I'd have to ship some of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment