Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Literary Subscription Box.

Subscription boxes are so big right now, and they are so varied! Cosmetics, clothes, even books. Some send a book plus interesting items that go along with it.

I love the thought of it, and I think putting the boxes together would be fun. If I had more money, I would certainly subscribe to a few.

If I were putting together a box for F451, I would include matches, a lighter with a candle (for a safe fire experience!), one of the great shirts from Out of Print, and other strange banned books. I'd have to re-read the book to get more ideas. It's the kind of thing I can see Josh, Bruce, and Mom working on with me.

If I did one for Night Sister, which I just read, I would include Entertainment Weekly for cutting out celebrity photos like Sylvie did, a flashlight with extra batteries, a reporter's notebook and pen for jotting down clues, and Juicy Fruit gum (You'll have to read it!).

What kind of subscription box would you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment