Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2016

My Little Luxuries.

  • An occasional daytime bath.
  • Magnum Mini chocolate-coated vanilla ice cream bars.
  • Listening to showtunes while I get ready.
  • Diving into learning about a show after I see it.
  • Fresh Sugar lip balm.
  • Burning my peppermint marshmallow candle before company.
  • Sitting in the car and talking for a while before getting out.
  • Icy water in my almost-1-liter bottle.
  • Writing in color.
  • Playing music loudly when I'm in the car alone.
  • Dr. Pepper in the morning.
  • Just looking at the art in our living room.
  • The big purple blanket I brought from the bedroom to my armchair in the living room.
  • Ordering two beverages (water and a soda) at restaurants.
  • Looking at the pond after rain.
  • Seeing baby animals (ducklings and goslings) in the spring, right through our window.
  • The three of us, all eating different food but all sitting together at the table for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment