Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Odd Wishes.

These are the kinds of wishes that roll around in one's bedside table's drawer.
  • I wish I had a vanilla milkshake and a giant Pottery Barn Teen catalog.
  • I wish I were better at spellings. It's gotten worse in the last couple of years.
  • I wish that I could get back to a healthier weight and that my efforts would actually have an impact.
  • I wish I were eating a nutty brownie and vanilla ice cream with my dad.
  • Alternative: I wish I were eating Snickers pie from Cooker with my dad.
  • I wish I could still dance a little just to show it off.
  • I wish my fingernails wouldn't grow past a certain point. 
  • I wish I were eating pastry with warm brie and honey outside the Blue Moon Cafe with my mom.
  • I wish I had learned to play the piano.
  • I wish my hair wouldn't frizz.
  • I wish I had a lighter version of my swimming obsession back.
  • I wish I could have individual pockets in my savings account--gifts, summer, travel...
  • I wish Sunset Boulevard and Starlight Express would tour now.

No comments:

Post a Comment